Half of Loona restarts as quintet Loossemble
简介Loona's Hyunjin, Yeojin, Vivi, Go Won and Hyeju are starting off afresh as Loossemble under a n ...
Loona's Hyunjin, Yeojin, Vivi, Go Won and Hyeju are starting off afresh as Loossemble under a new label on Tuesday.
The quintet held a debut press showcase in Seoul on Tuesday afternoon, greeting local press for the first time since its self-titled debut album, "Loossemble," released Sept. 15.
"Half nervous, half excited," was how Vivi and the rest of the members said they felt as they set off from scratch again. "We look forward to our future as Loossemble," Hyunjin added.
The event comes three months since the five announced their relocation to CTD E&M in July after ending their legal battle with Loona's agency, Blockberry Creative, in victory.
Putting behind memories of the struggle, the five women have embarked on a new journey with the band's namesake debut album. Ahead of local promotions, the band traveled to 10 cities in the US with a debut showcase.
Loossemble, combining "Loona" and "assemble," brings together five bandmates of Loona, originally an 11-member girl group that debuted in August 2018 under Blockberry Creative. The group's activities came to a stop after some of them began a legal battle to suspend their exclusive contracts with the company.
In June, the court ruled in favor of the band, and Hyunjin, Yeojin, Vivi, Go Won and Hyeju signed under CTD E&M.
"We were afraid of a new start, but we all had the same goal to move forward. We met good people on our way and found comfort in each other," Hyeju said. "That's how we came this far."
Tighter rules from the US limiting China-made materials in batteries eligible for electric vehicle t ...
The Samsung Foundation of Culture will collaborate with overseas cultural institutions to restore wo ...
KG Mobility is hoping to finish 2023 strong to end the year with a profit for the first time since 2 ...
- 5 cities in Japan splashed with Seventeen
- [New in Korean] 'BU Care Insurance' protects hearts after breakups
- [Global Finance Awards] Going global essential in era of digital finance
- ASEAN filmmakers' works to be screened in Busan
- Korea, Japan hold working
- [Hello Indonesia] Indonesian developer aims to build self
[Contribution] Future of agriculture
CHA to expand assistance for buried cultural heritage excavation
[Herald Interview] Samyang CEO envisions elevating K
National Orchestra of Korea's 'Winter Concert' to bring harmony of tradition, musicals
Experts forecast US
Photo of Fu Bao's baby twin sisters’ birth selected for Time's Top 100 Photos of 2023
- [KH Explains] Shipbuilders scramble to secure labor force amid booming industry
- Opposition leader away in court with critics calling for his departure from party
- '2023 Box Gallery Exhibition' by Youth Impact shows art made of discarded paper
- 안철수 측 "심장이상? 허위" 장성철 "安 쓰러져 심폐소생술"
- BTS' Jungkook headed to Paris as MTV EMA nominee, performer
- Beef prices have soared 100
- Beef prices have soared 100
- Biden says Hamas must be eliminated, US officials warn war could escalate
- 유승민 “안철수·이준석, 초상집서 상주끼리 그만 싸워라”
- NY Met exhibition to mark 25th anniversary of Korean gallery
- KBS ‘Goryeo
- National Museum of the Annals of the Joseon Dynasty to open in Pyeongchang
- STX to supply lithium with South American partners
- 송영길 "어린 건방진 놈" 한동훈 "운동권 했다고 우월한 척"
- Han Kang wins Prix Medicis for 'I Do Not Bid Farewell'
- 49th Seoul Independent Film Festival aims to encourage indie filmmakers working in tough times
- 사법공백 두달…대법원장 후보 조희대 지명
- 윤 대통령, 오스틴 美국방과 만찬 “北, 하마스식 도발땐 단호히 응징”
- Berliner Philharmoniker visits Seoul for first time in 6 years, joined by Cho Seong
- 尹 대통령 “새마을정신 되새겨 혁신과 창의로 뭉쳐야”
- YG's new group Babymonster to debut on Nov. 27
- 인요한 "변하든지 죽든지…말 듣지 않으면 매도 들 수 있다"
- Journey to Joseon scholars' timeless dwellings
- Kumho Petrochemical comits to net zero by 2050
- Stalking crimes could lead to up to 5 years in prison custody
- 이동관 탄핵땐 방통위 1명 남아, 방송 재승인·재허가 올스톱
- 노조에 파업 손배 청구 힘들어져…재계, 노란봉투법 통과 강력 반발
- Hanwha Ocean to raise capital for wind power business
- Seoul shares open higher on hope for exports recovery
- "중동사태, 특등 전쟁상인 美 때문"…불법무기상 北 적반하장