Netflix’s ‘Single’s Inferno’ to return with season 3 in December
简介Netflix Korea officially announced the return of its flagship dating reality show, “Single’s Inferno ...
Netflix Korea officially announced the return of its flagship dating reality show, “Single’s Inferno,” for a third season set to air in December.
“Single’s Inferno,” which premiered its first season in December 2021, caught more-than-expected attention from both domestic and global viewers. After such success, the streaming service made a 10-part second season last year.
The project became the first-ever Korean non-scripted show to reach the No. 5 slot on Netflix’s ranking of its most popular TV series.
Contestants such as Song Ji-ah and Kim Jin-young, more widely known by their nicknames FreeZia and Dex, rose to instant popularity after the show, propelling them to subsequent appearances on other television programs.
The original panel -- model Hong Jin-kyung, Super Junior’s Kyuhyun, rapper Hanhae and actor Lee Da-hee aside, Dex joins the upcoming show as an additional host, presenting the classic elements of a reality dating show with his own experiences from season 2.
“Single’s Inferno” revolves around 10 single contestants hoping to escape a deserted island as couples.
The Korean Federation of Community Credit Cooperatives, the nation’s leading mutual financial instit ...
The 11th EP from Seventeen notched second place on the Billboard 200, according to the preview artic ...
Members of Samsung Group's owning family are set to sell nearly 2.6 trillion won ($2 billion) w ...
6 outgoing ministers ‘strong candidates’ for general elections: ruling party
Central Asia, S. Korea pledge to strengthen youth cooperation
N. Korea steps up criticism against military cooperation among S. Korea. US, Japan
Daewoong aims to reshape obesity market with patch
Korean defense firms head to Egypt defense expo to expand market presence
Yoon vows to move up completion of GTX commuter rail networks
- [Herald Interview] Zion.T aims to rebrand with new LP ‘Zip’
- Korea Herald, Indonesia's Kompas vow to deepen media ties
- Korea, Japan hold working
- 'Making economy more dynamic a top priority': finance minister nominee
- [Korean History] Deadly sinking of Navy ship in 2010 marks worst postwar military disaster
- Seoul to provide 10,000 portable safety alarms to potential gender
- Man adopts 2 cats, just to kill them
- 與 김재섭 "이낙연, 개딸을 바이러스 취급…메시지 너무 셌다"
- 與 김재섭 "이낙연, 개딸을 바이러스 취급…메시지 너무 셌다"
- Drunk driver who killed father of two gets 10 years
- Korea’s parental leave benefits lag behind OECD average
- [New in Korean] Ancient Korean mummy unearthed in Irish peatland
- Mirae Asset continues to lead domestic equity ETF market
- Opposition party leader ends 24
- [Herald Interview] ‘Another Body,’ a riveting documentary on devasting effects of deepfake porn
- [New in Korean] Year 2020 revisited under shadow of disconnection
- [Photo News] Mudeungsan fully opens door to public after 57 years
- Allies vow stern measures against Russia
- LG Chem pivots to LFP with Huayou for Morocco plant
- Seoul shares close lower amid woes over Fed's drawn
- S. Korean firms urge US to clarify 'foreign entity of concern'
- Surveillance cameras to be a must in hospital operating rooms
- Apple to launch iPhone15 series in S. Korea on Oct. 13
- [Book Review] 'Lee Kun
- Hyundai Engineering wins US gas
- Russian FM to visit Pyongyang next month as follow
- Xi says he will consider S. Korea visit
- Russian top diplomat to visit NK, accuses US of fueling tensions on Korean Peninsula
- Opposition head pleads for support in ‘fight against Yoon dictatorship’
- [Today’s K