Navigate flavors of the Mediterranean in Seoul
简介In the vibrant streets of Seoul where culinary diversity flourishes, authentic Mediterranean establi ...
In the vibrant streets of Seoul where culinary diversity flourishes, authentic Mediterranean establishments remain a rarity.
Located in the residential neighborhood of Ichon-dong, just a ten-minute walk from the National Museum of Korea, Kantina is an inviting restaurant specializing in Mediterranean cuisine.
Marked by its distinctive blue sign and interior, the establishment reflects the city's gradually increasing fondness for Mediterranean flavors, since its opening in 2021.
Kantina has some 30 dishes on the menu, including appetizers, flatbreads, pasta and rice dishes, as well as lasagna and several main dishes. Lee Kyu-na, the 34-year-old owner-chef of Kantina, meticulously curated each menu item, drawing inspiration from her travels across Greece, Spain, Italy and Turkey.
South Korean stocks started a tad higher Wednesday led by gains in tech and financial shares.The ben ...
The Samsung Foundation of Culture will collaborate with overseas cultural institutions to restore wo ...
K-pop boy group Ateez dropped its second full-length album “The World Ep. Fin: Will” on Friday.“It t ...
- Scalpers take bigger cut of Korean music industry
- Industrial output, retail sales, investment all fall in Oct.: data
- Merger of Korean OTT platforms Tving and Wavve imminent: sources
- CHA to expand assistance for buried cultural heritage excavation
- KFCC hosts workshop for sustainable growth in Africa
- [Hello Indonesia] Cultural tapestry woven at 'Korea
Another search targets opposition leader in corruption probe
[Global Finance Awards] Kyobo's new child insurance plan offers lifetime coverage
[Hello Indonesia] Cultural tapestry woven at 'Korea
군사합의 효력 정지 책임 넘긴 北 "한반도 전쟁은 시점 문제"
[Herald Review] ‘Our Season’: a relatable story for all moms and daughters
National Orchestra of Korea's 'Winter Concert' to bring harmony of tradition, musicals
- LS Cable inks partnership for Vietnam submarine cable market
- 한 경기도 안 뛰고 병역 면제?…국감 오른 아시안게임 '병특'
- 대통령실 “UAE 대통령 방한 순연”…이스라엘·하마스 충돌 영향
- N. Korea sent more than 1,000 containers of military equipment, munitions to Russia: White House
- Lightsum's new album ‘Honey or Spice’ tickles tastebuds
- S Korea, UAE to hold aviation talks over potential increase in bilateral flights
- Gwanghwamun's 'woldae' to be unveiled this week after restoration
- Striving to be the best, TXT returns with 3rd LP
- Election watchdog faces calls to apologize after failing security test
- 尹 보선 첫 반응 "선거 결과서 교훈 찾아, 지혜롭게 변화를"
- [Today’s K
- Jeonse scams cause W510b in losses, with less than 25% recovered: lawmaker
- HiteJinro to produce soju in Vietnam
- Foreign workers' deaths get weak sanctions
- One Store attracts W20b from Krafton
- 오세훈, ‘TBS 폐지’ 묻자 “그런 일 생겨서는 안 돼”
- Reeling from election loss, ruling party picks new leader posts
- US strategic bomber B
- Import prices up for 3rd month in September on higher oil prices
- Hyundai Rotem to showcase new ground weapons systems at Seoul expo
- S. Korea set to open largest
- 김성원 여의도연구원장 "공천장사 지라시, 허위사실 유포로 고소"
- 'Apgujeong Box Girl' sparks online debate
- 윤 대통령 “국민소통·현장소통·당정소통 강화하라”
- Ruling party chief clings on after election loss
- 163 S. Koreans arrive home from Israel on military aircraft
- Biden says Hamas must be eliminated, US officials warn war could escalate
- Enjoying Halloween in Itaewon sparks debate online
- Seoul subway workers vote for strike plan
- MBK chairman makes donation to promote Korean art at New York's Met