[Test Drive] BMW 5 Series makes more powerful, elegant comeback
简介BMW’s 5 Series, one of the bestselling premium sedans in Korea, has returned with full-change upgrad ...
BMW’s 5 Series, one of the bestselling premium sedans in Korea, has returned with full-change upgrades in design and driving performance, making its global debut in the country in six years.
The 5 Series has sold over 8 million units worldwide since its launch of the first generation model in 1972. Korea, in particular, has shown great enthusiasm for the high-end sedan, taking approximately 20 percent of total sales last year, according to the German carmaker.
“We know how important the 5 Series is for our customers in Korea,” said Adrian Van Hooydonk, BMW Group’s design director, during a press conference in Incheon on Thursday, adding that the new lineup has grown in size with more interior space, catering to the needs of the company’s sedan lovers here.
Stressing that the eighth-generation 5 Series boasts a sporty and elegant exterior and driver-oriented interior, Van Hooydonk said the 5 Series takes after the family design of the BMW, however, offers strong individual characters like longer driving range.
South Korean carmaker Hyundai and its sibling firm Kia have topped the list of exporters in Korea, p ...
The Korean government is stepping up its official development assistance support projects in develop ...
Bang Yedam, formerly of Treasure, is planning to return as a solo musician, according to agency GF E ...
- Warmer winter temperatures expected this week
- [KH Explains] Can humans catch lumpy skin disease?
- [Herald Interview] Chung Ji
- Major retailer recalls over 50,000 pairs of shower shoes due to chemical hazard
- Korea, Japan hold working
- [Korea Beyond Korea] Historian looks back at life dedicated to Korean studies
Solbi talks about dealing with malicious online comments in documentary
Man booked for possession of machete ahead of Halloween
[News Analysis] Could Kakao’s M&A strategy be its own undoing?
JYP's Japanese girl group NiziU debuts in Korea with single album ‘Press Play’
'Making economy more dynamic a top priority': finance minister nominee
Seoul shares inch up on bargain hunting ahead of Fed meeting
- Sombre palaces, tombs swathed in fall colors
- SK chief calls on board members to help CEOs make balanced decisions
- [Korean History] Bodies of two infants discovered in freezer in Seoul's Seorae Village
- [Korea Quiz] Lucrative MLB careers
- [Herald Interview] Journey to find her voice has brought Vittoria Yeo to peak performance
- AmCham reaffirms Korea
- CJ Olive Young opens foreigner
- LG, Hyundai, YouTube team up for in
- On verge of closing, rural school tries to lure students with financial benefits
- HDC to spur digital innovation for efficiency, safety
- [이번 주 리뷰]美 Fed 기준금리 동결…이재명 체포동의안 가결(18~23일)
- "KTX 꼭 타보고 싶다" 했던 김정은 "만족한 합의"…뭐길래
- 합의문도 없는 희한한 북·러 정상회담…결국 비즈니스 관계였나
- Incheon Airport passenger traffic to recover during Chuseok holiday
- 야당 29명 반란, 이재명 방탄 뚫렸다
- FSS issues advisories to fisheries cooperatives federation for W50b investment loss
- 한동훈, 체포안 설명 8분 넘기자…“짧게 합시다” “왜 이리 시끄럽냐”
- Korea inks 37 deals with UK, vows closer ties
- 이상민 “민주당 지도부 아무도 연락 없어, 어느 정도 마음 정했다”
- 한동훈 “나는 스타장관 아니다, 여당 아닌 야당이 날 띄우는 것"
- Dreamcatcher returns as 'villains' with special power
- Two CEOs to lead Mirae Asset Global Investments
- 이준석 "난 박근혜 키즈 넘어섰다…한동훈도 尹키즈 벗어나야"
- LG Energy Solution names new CEO to propel growth
- City becomes attractive when social minorities are empowered: Seoul mayor
- SK, Hilleman team up to develop next
- [Today’s K
- [KH Explains] Why Apple's iPhone15 is selling better in Korea than China, Japan
- 이원욱 “이재명, 최강욱 징계 반발하는 개딸과 이별해야”